CREATING ENDURING VALUE FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY, OR YOUR BUSINESS
Planning for your financial future is one of the most important steps you will ever take -- whether you’re in your early 20s or nearing retirement. The right professionals, backed by a financially strong, well-managed institution, can give you peace of mind and a whole lot more.
First National Bank’s Trust & Wealth Management experts offer you years of experience at the highest levels of banking. A successful financial plan starts with a willingness to ask questions, listen, explore ideas, and advise. Our goal is like yours – to provide you with long-term financial security, customized to meet your needs.
Our services are more responsive than the big banks; we offer highly personal services – directly tailored to your needs. Decisions are made quickly and seamlessly; there are no bureaucratic layers of management to stall your progress. Unlike the mega banks, we do not require minimum assets; all that we ask is a willingness to plan, protect and grow your estate – regardless of the size.
You are more than an account number; you are a valued client.
First National Bank is financially strong and worthy of your trust, with more than $230 million in fiduciary assets. We achieved that high level of security through sound management, good decision-making and a high level of integrity.
All the services you read about here are offered under one roof.
You can rely on First National Bank to:
- Help you define your goals.
- Present disciplined investment strategies.
- Offer investment portfolios, which include: individual stocks, bonds, no-load mutual funds, and ETFs.
- Put emphasis on generating gains while preserving your assets.
- Act as trustee for your beneficiaries, or guardian for a disabled person.
- Serve as a trustee for a personal trust or land trust, agent for an investment management account, and custodian for an IRA or other retirement plan asset.
- Provide customized retirement plan services for business owners; design and implement 401 (K), SEP, pension, profit sharing and other retirement plans.
Our trust professionals give you access to more than 80 years of combined banking experience, with an equally dedicated staff to back them up. Your account will be personally handled by one of our experienced trust attorneys and other financial experts.
Call us soon, and discover what responsive service is all about.