THE FINANCIAL RESOURCES AND BUSINESS ACUMEN TO SUSTAIN AND GROW YOUR COMPANY
Successful businesses need more than hard work, ingenuity, good people and marketable products and services to thrive. Often businesses like yours need fresh capital to reach the next level. And when you turn to a lender, it helps to find a bank that brings more than money to the table.
First National Bank is a strong, well-managed community bank with multiple locations throughout the South and Southwest suburbs of Chicago and Northwest Indiana. We have the resources to support your growth, and the business insight to help you navigate the road to greater success.
Our management structure allows us to respond quickly, without delays and uncertainties. Your business has done well because you know how to make quick, informed decisions; that’s how we operate too.
First National Bank has forged strong working relationships with manufacturers, distributors, retailers and service companies. We can help you realize your dreams through:
- Commercial mortgage loans.
- Term loans, equipment financing.
- Acquisition, development, construction and SBA loans
- Letters of credit.
Lines of credit:
- Working capital, accounts receivable financing, inventory financing.
Cash Management services:
- Business Manager provides for account inquiries, transfers, and stop payment services from your business location.
- E-Corp, business manager for: electronic funds transfer from your business location, multi-level password protection, customized logins for each employee.
- Business Express also makes possible: employee payroll direct deposits, state and federal tax payments, ACH funds transfers, child support and ganishments, funds concentration, accounts receivable (payment collections), vendor payments, and digital deposits.
When you’re working with a bank with solid business experience and the financial resources to help you grow your business, it’s worth 30 minutes of time to get acquainted.